If you answered yes to any of the questions below, it may be time to replace your battery:
- Is your battery more than three years old?
- Has your battery outlived its warranty period?
- Have any warning lights come on?
- Has your vehicle been jump-started lately?
- Have you had to use a portable charger to recharge your battery lately?
- Do the lights dim when the A/C or heat is on?
- Has your vehicle had alternator or belt problems lately?
- Is there visible corrosion on the battery posts or cables?
If your vehicle is hard to start and/or had dim headlights when the engine is turned off, your battery is getting weak and should be replaced with a new Toyota TrueStart battery. Manufactured to Toyota's exacting standards for quality and performance, these batteries offer the right combination of cold cranking amps (CCA) and reserve capacity (RC) for reliable performance regardless of climate. Toyota TrueStart Batteries have been approved by Toyota engineers for years of trougle-free service and no one knows your Toyota better than they do. Schedule your appointment at Parkway Toyota to have your battery serviced or replaced. We will also properly dispose of your old battery to conserve the environment. Call today 201-944-3300.Schedule Service
Parkway Toyota Coupons
Are you trying to save a little money when it comes to servicing your car in Englewood Cliffs? Take a look at these great car service and maintenance coupons. Keep your car and wallet happy at the same time! Just print one off and bring it in today!