Sales BDC/Internet Representative:
Parkway Toyota of Englewood Cliffs seeks a full time Sales BDC/Internet Representative
Experience preferred but will train the right individual. Bilingual a plus.
Earn a salary, commission, bonuses, benefits, 401K and more.
Serious inquires only. Call (201) 944-3300 an ask for Cathy Telep or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Basic Requirements:> Professional Appearance
> Strong Communication and Phone Skills
>Must Be Able To Multi-Task and Possess Time Management Skills
>Respond To All Internet and Phone Leads
>Document All Communications With Customer Into CRM
>Schedule Selling Appointments For The Sales Staff
>Continued Follow-Up Until An Appointment is Scheduled
>Learning The Toyota Product
Automotive Body Shop
Must have experience w/wet sanding and polishing w/machine. Other duties include clean-up and general shop help. Clean, state of the art Collision Center. Company health/dental benefits. Uniforms and great work enviroment. Please contact James LoCascio at 201-568-1299. Parkway Toyota Collision Center 235 Jackson Street , Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey.
Automotive Detailer/Sander Job Duties:
- Automotive detailers use necessary equipment
- Automotive detailers clean, wax, polish and refurbish old and new vehicles and parts.
- Automotive detailers maintain the standard and quality of service of the organization.
- Automotive detailers understand and deliver to the specific requirements of the customers.
- Inspecting the vehicles thoroughly
- Maintaining the proper function of all service tools and equipment.
- Reporting any damage to the supervising manager
- Coordinating work with team members.
Experience preferred, but willing to train the right individuals.
Our salespeople are some of the best paid in the country!
We offer an outstanding Pay Plan, 401k, Medical and Dental plan.
Positive and Motivational Atmosphere!
Please call Michael DeLaCruz to schedule an interview (201) 944-3300 and email your resume to email@example.com
50 Sylvan Avenue (9W)
Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey
Automobile Salesperson Job Duties:
- Understands automobiles by studying characteristics, capabilities, and features; comparing and contrasting competitive models; inspecting automobiles.
- Develops buyers by maintaining rapport with previous customers; suggesting trade-ins; meeting prospects at community activities; greeting drop-ins; responding to inquiries; recommending sales campaigns and promotions.
- Qualifies buyers by understanding buyer's requirements and interests; matching requirements and interests to various models; building rapport.
- Demonstrates automobiles by explaining characteristics, capabilities, and features; taking drives; explaining warranties and services.
- Provides sales management information by completing reports.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Enhances dealership reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Skills/Qualifications: Meeting Sales Goals, Motivation for Sales, Selling to Customer Needs, Financial Skills, Documentation Skills, Scheduling, Telephone Skills, Listening, Verbal Communication, Customer Focus, Job Knowledge